Pudding Club Fitness are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Pudding Club Fitness.
Information will collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms (i.e. pre-screening health forms) on our site [www.puddingclubfitness.co.uk]. This information is necessary so that we are made aware of any health issues that could affect your ability and safety in class. It is also needed to validate our insurance.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Where we store your personal data
All pre-screening health forms are stored electronically on a GDPR safe Cloud-Based system.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For our own internal records, i.e. class registers, class allocation.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To be contacted by ourselves by personal email, text, phone, Facebook chat or WhatsApp to communicate and notify youabout changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for communicationsormarketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide to stop classes with us, we will pause you on our payment system and contact list but keep your details in case you decide to return to us. We will retain this data for 1 year.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
IP Addresses and Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. It does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. Cookies also enable us to:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.